Friday, June 27, 2008

Missing - Block in a Bag 4 Month of May

I must apologize, and I have regrets regarding block in a bag 4...the house block....it was actually my favorite of all the ones I have done so far......and I forgot to take a picture of it.

The recipient made a point to thank me for such a lovely block - so I was proud. Maybe I am getting better at this.....with the exception of still researching ideas all month - - and then a mad dash to finish it the weekend/night before it is due.

Actually, I was still stitching around the windows of the house the afternoon of the guild meeting...so obviously I am getting worse about getting it done in advance....

It was really lovely - - so I took a picture of the pattern, just to give you an idea.... And actually my block looked a good bit like this one. I did use a stony fabric for the house - but I left off the date above the door.

No comments:

My Library

FlyLady

FlyLady
Rid your life of clutter