Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Block in a Bag

Way back on this post - I talked about joining the Block in A Bag Group. Wow - that was nearly a whole year ago. How time flies.
So now in the above slide show - you can see the blocks I received. Honestly - they are so beautiful - I just sit and look at them...and then wonder - what next? Combine them all into one quilt - wallhanging? Combine some and let some be their own mini wallhanging? Make each one a separate mini wallhanging?
What to do - what to do???
Everyone who participated really got blocks that were beautiful - but I think my tropical theme got the widest variety of blocks - and in my opinion - the most beautiful. Maybe its just because they are mine?
Regardless - isn't it amazing what you can get when you give each person a selection of fabric and a theme?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

WOW! Those are fabulous! Put them together into one quilt!!

My Library

FlyLady

FlyLady
Rid your life of clutter