Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ah December- One Stitch at a Time

Such a lovely month...It is so nice to have time off to enjoy the decorations...and eat all the goodies and visit with friends - FINISH PROJECTS. I am hoping to finish lots of project this week, but I think I need Eleanor Burns "Quilt in a Day" speed to finish all the nearly finished but somehow STILL not finished projects....but today I rescued the extra rooster block and figured out how to calculate the checkerboard border...(that is interesting for someone as Math Challenged as I am) but with a little trimming of the block, I got it to fit...now for the quilting and binding and off goes Mr. Rooster to my friend for a Christmas gift...
Stay tuned for the finished photo

So what is on the to be finished list:

1.The irish chain - the blocks are pieced and the borders need to go on:

2. The flannel lap quilt STILL needs backed and quilted - it has been aging gracefully since last January - oh dear :

3. The stars quilt STILL needs recalculated additional row of stars- it is in a stack of miscalculated frustration:


4. The wrap purses need finishing and handles

5. The Eiffel Tower Tote Bag/Purse needs constructed

6. The winter wallhanging needs one more snowflake and binding

Oh Dear - I am starting to get nauseous...how will I finish all these and get on to the new - - yeah yeah - I know - one stitch at a time...

No comments:

My Library

FlyLady

FlyLady
Rid your life of clutter